#TuesdayShoesday, MY SHOE OBSESSION

Tuesday, February 10, 2015


Hi LOVEs!!!!
As you may have already know that I am a total sucker for SHOES! And my obsession NEVER stopped! Only it's growing! And today, I'd love to share 'some' of my darling shoes!

I literally can go shopping only for shoes whole day long, and I don't mind spending my half day just surfing for killer shoe hunting! I actually never count how many pair of shoes I own in my closet, but as far as I am looking at them right now (lol), I bet I have more than 100 pair of shoes from boots to sandals. I seriously need a shoe closet just like Carrie's shoe closet from Sex and The City. I am going to dream of that fabulous and amazing closet from now on, and one day I will have it for myself! hehe Dream big, right girls?



Anyway, I gotta stop right here and will have you go through my shoe collection pictures! Otherwise, I will talk forever about shoes! Hope you enjoy them! Comment below and share with me which ones your favorite are!

Happy Tuesday Shoesday beauties ♥

1. Forever 21  //  2. ZARA  //  3. ShoeDazzle (similar in BLACK & BLUE) //  4. Aldo (similar here or here)  //  5. JustFab  //  6. Ami Clubwear  //  7. Aldo  //  8. UrbanOG  //  9. Shoe Cult by NastyGal  //  10. Aldo/Windsor  //  11. H&M  //  12. JustFab  //  13. Steve Madden  //  14. ASOS  //  15. Gifted from Mom  //  16. ZARA  //  17. Ami Clubwear  // 18.  Shoe Cult  //  19. JustFab  //  20. Jeffrey Campbell  //  21. ASOS  //  22. via Crossroads Trading  //  23 & 24. Charlotte Russe  //  25. ShoeDazzle  //  26. Le Bunny Bleu  //  27. JustFab  //  28. Steve Madden  //  29. ASOS (similar)  //  30. JustFab  //  31. Eco Club House (used to SWAYCHIC)  //  32. Cat Footwear   //  33. Aldo  //  34. Shoe Cult  //  35. Steve Madden (similar)  //  36. Dress to Kill Miami   //  37.Vince Camuto  //  38. ShoeDazzle  //  39. Windsor  //  40. ASOS  //  41. Forever 21  //  42. JustFab  //  43. Jeffrey Campbell  //  44. Charlotte Russe  //  45. NIKE  //  46. Missguided  //  47. Gifted from Mom  //  48.  TOPSHOP  //  49. ASOS  //  50. Jeffrey Campbell  //  51. Forever 21 


_________


Thank you for reading!!!!
XOXO


☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ - STAY FASHiONABLE, STAY UNiQUE - ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆

You Might Also Like

2 fashionable comments

  1. Wow, now that's a lot of shoes!!!! :D And I thought I was the crazy shoe maniac, you beat me! :D My favorites would be the spiked black booties, so rad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. large choice of shoes ! stunning tastes in fashion ! Congratulations for this awesome blog ! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit/see my blog and leave your comment!!!!
Your comments always make me happy and even make my day so lovely!!!


xoxo

★AikA★

Biểu mẫu liên hệ

Name

Email *

Message *