Sunday Inspiration // Silver Hair

Sunday, February 22, 2015

I am so addicted to this hair color. Super fresh, innovative, and truly unique.  Totally alluring.  



Sources: Pinterest // Tumblr  


Hi LOVEs! Happy Sunday!
Are you a sucker for colored hair like I am? I am the type of girl who easily tires of the same hair style and color. If you've watched me for a while you probably noticed that I am always reinventing myself by switching colors or living life on the edge with a crazy hairstyle, like when I shaved the side of my head. Sounds crazy, huh? But it's fun and an awesome way to discover a previously hidden you.
Of all the beautiful hair color options out there, I can't help but fall in love with silver/gray hair of late. It's usually a look for gracefully aged people, but what if you can't wait for your hair to naturally grow silver?

I am so stoked to dye my hair this oh-so lovely color next week! Interested in how my hair will turn out? Stay updated on Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter.

Hope you enjoy this Sunday inspiration!
Let's be creative ♥


_________



Thank you for reading!!!!
XOXO


☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ - STAY FASHiONABLE, STAY UNiQUE - ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆

You Might Also Like

2 fashionable comments

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit/see my blog and leave your comment!!!!
Your comments always make me happy and even make my day so lovely!!!


xoxo

★AikA★

Biểu mẫu liên hệ

Name

Email *

Message *