Call It What You Want

Wednesday, February 04, 2015


Photographed by Jesse Rogers 

DRESS: c/o Tracyeinny (old, adore these three dresses 1 | 2
 3  //  
CARDIGAN: BB Dakota   //  BELT:  H&M (old, similar here)  // SOCKS: Urban Outfitters  //  SHOES: Charlotte Russe (old, adore these and these)


_________


Hi LOVEs!!!!
You noticed from the pictures that they are quite old ones. But, I am so happy I finally found sets of images that were taken back in 2012 as I was preparing for moving out! Moving is seriously such a pain in the butt!!! However, one thing I love the most about it is I always find something that I've been looking for yet there was no clue where I should look for. haha Does that happen to you??

If you have been reading my blog back in 2012, you might remember I did 'style challenge,' which I created 5 different looks with totally different vibes by using a lace detailed dress from Tracyeinny, a Singapore clothing line. I did this because I wanted to share with you how styling will help you grow your wardrobe without buying any item. Every girl has a night dress in her closet and everyone can definitely transform it into daily looks with just a little styling skills.
You can check the first and second look from here and here, and the picture below is a lineup of the 5 looks. I am going to show you the remained 2 looks in the next few weeks along with my current daily ensembles!!

 
 

As for the third look, I really wanted to achieve a cute & classy yet casual style, and my inspiration was from Japan. So I picked three inspired items to go for the look: Obi belt, kimono cardigan, and over-the-knee socks, and I added a pair of black platform pumps to merge the color of the sock so that it crates the magic of  having longer legs.  I styled my hair softly curled the bottom for an extra feminine touch and parted my bang in the middle and pinned it on the side. I will say this could be a cute Friday-night- happy- hour look with besties or you call it whatever you want!

Happy Hump day angels!! 


_________


Thank you for reading!!!!
XOXO


☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ - STAY FASHiONABLE, STAY UNiQUE - ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆

You Might Also Like

3 fashionable comments

  1. Love how you found inspiration from Japan! Your outfits are super original.
    -Olivia
    www.ashotofseattle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look magnificent!
    beautifly combined outfit:)
    www.kmeetsstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog, thanks for posting this.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit/see my blog and leave your comment!!!!
Your comments always make me happy and even make my day so lovely!!!


xoxo

★AikA★

Biểu mẫu liên hệ

Name

Email *

Message *