Poppy Dress

Thursday, February 12, 2015


Photographed by Marcus Annable // University of Washington

TOP: Now I Style (old, similar here or here)  //  DRESS: c/o Petit Sesame  //  JACKET: ZARA (old, similar here or here )  //  BOOTS: JustFab  //  BAG: JustFab  //  NECKLACE: c/o Charlotte Russe  //  WATCH: Aldo  //  HAT: from Japan


_________


Hi LOVEs!!! I hope your week has been going awe-some so far!!! <3
Who loves '(faux) leather'??  ME! Who adores 'overalls'?? ME! So who's more than happy if they are all combined? Yes, me! lol
I am so pleased to now own one of the pieces I've been having my eyes on, which is a faux leather overall dress! I got it from a cool online store called Petit Sesame, where you can buy a wide selection of luxury yet affordable designer items.

This overall dress is simply so cute because I can be effortlessly chic once I put it on. These straps are adjustable so it can fit perfectly on any girl, even like myself as a petite gal. I appreciate it has pockets (Three!), so I could just wear it for running errands or getting a quick coffee with my phone and credit card or cash, while remaining little stylish :) 

I wanted to go for a completely winter preppy chic, so I styled it with a navy striped turtle neck and over-the-knee boots. These items are always perfect to achieve a preppy look during this season! Then, I put on a gray beret hat with hair tucked in the sweater to play up the vibe. Even though it was pretty warm on the day I wore this look, I needed an outerwear for a chill night. I chose my pastel biker jacket to brighten up the mostly all-black look and also match with my new icy blue mini bag! I just can't get over when my jacket and a bag are complementing their color with each other.
I can't wait for a warmer wether to style this overall dress showing off my skins more! Petit Sesame is now offering up to 80% off right now, so don't miss this perfect time to snag some of fab designers item including my lovely faux overall dress!
I hope you like/love how I styled it!

The GIVEAWAY is still going on! Don't forget to enter!    


Happy Thursday everyone! 

_________


Thank you for reading!!!!
XOXO


☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ - STAY FASHiONABLE, STAY UNiQUE - ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆

You Might Also Like

2 fashionable comments

  1. Not only my favorites , so the "Best " of my favorites... Fashion awards of the best style, best photos, best looks !
    The little pretty pastel blue bag, the vest , the romper-dress, the nice over the knee boots and the hat ! All is perfect.... ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. So frenchy! :-D The berret is uber duber cute with those decorations ontop! And of course, the leather dress is a masterpiece on its own and the knee high boots add a subtle sexy flavor to everything!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit/see my blog and leave your comment!!!!
Your comments always make me happy and even make my day so lovely!!!


xoxo

★AikA★

Biểu mẫu liên hệ

Name

Email *

Message *