"Keep Connecting, Keep Simple"

Monday, August 25, 2014


"What are your top 5 things you can't live without?"

If somebody asks me this question, without a doubt, I would immediately answer "My cell phone is definitely one of them." To me, a cell phone is not just a tool to communicate with people, it's a device that helps make my life easier and more enjoyable. I honestly can't live without it. I don't think it would be too much to say this, but it's a huge part of my life now. As a fashion blogger, I always want to be accessible to social media, net-surfing for fashion inspirations and trends, and even snapping lovely photos I unexpectedly encounter!!
However, I always get frustrated when I use up my battery so fast by multi-tasking on my phone. Navigating my way to destinations, replying to emails, facebooking/instagramming, editing photos, and more is quite a lot. Even though my cell phone has pretty good battery life, there is no way that my cel phone could survive whole day while doing so many things. Typically, my phone is dying halfway through the day. I know it's crazy, huh? So now I literally CAN'T leave my house without a phone charger!!! It's very handy and saves my life so many times! I love that I can use my cell phone as much as I want to, not panicking "Omg!! I only have 3% buttery! I need to charge my phone, but there is no place to do that!" I know the majority of you have been in these same shoes, haven't you? 

Well, today I am very happy to introduce a newly released stylish, yet practical portable charger that will be your life saver, from Lumsing


 

They unveiled a new product called 10400mah Harmonica Style Porable Charger which highlights its beautiful harmonica design with handy UV craft and high wear-resisting finish. It enables you to charge an iPhone four to five times, a Galaxy S3 three times, or an iPad/iPad 2 once. How amazing is that?!

I am really impressed by how gorgeous their appearance is! My current charger unfortunately isn't a fashion-forward looking. Sad.... You have three color options to choose from: Black, White or Champaign-Gold, and it comes with a USB cable, carrying pouch and user guide. 


Generally speaking, this kind of charger is not wallet-friendly, but this Lumsing one doesn't cost you much when using the code "ILUMSING" (I can't believe that it's only $21!!!!!) The deal will end on 8/30, so don't miss this out!
I can't wait to switch to this lovely and stylish charger!

>>> CLICK HERE TO GET YOURS <<<

Happy Shopping 



__________________



♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ STAY FASHIONABLE, STAY UNIQUE ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥

Thank you for reading!!!!

XOXO



You Might Also Like

1 fashionable comments

  1. Gah, this is brilliant, I need this! :D What I like about it is that it looks so fancy! Bonus points for being practical too *_*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit/see my blog and leave your comment!!!!
Your comments always make me happy and even make my day so lovely!!!


xoxo

★AikA★

Biểu mẫu liên hệ

Name

Email *

Message *