White on White

Saturday, June 09, 2012













SHIRT: H&M  |  SHORT PANTS and BELT: Thrifted  |  INNER CAMISOLE: Betsey Johnson  |   HAT: Purchased at a salon  |  NECKLACE: F21  |   KNEE HIGH SOCKS: Gifted  |  SHORT BOOTS: Nasty Gal ( Qupid) 


Although I love colors so badly, I am such a big fan of one of the spring/summer trends, WHITE ON WHITE!!!!!!! It's super duper easy to put on and it brings a lot of feelings to your outfit ; classy, pure, clean, fresh and cool.... How could I not dare to try this awesome trend?  Definitely my favorite easy-chic  look!!!! This is my first white on white outfit this spring, but I already have so many ideas of how I dress using lots of white colors! Personally, I am dying to utilize some light-weight & sheer fabrics. 


 I found some really lovely inspirational white on white outfits that I extremely admire!!!








♥ ☆ ♥ ☆  ♥ ☆  ♥ ☆    STAY FASHIONABLE!!!! ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆  ♥ ☆  ♥ 
Thank you for reading!!!!
XOXO


You Might Also Like

0 fashionable comments

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit/see my blog and leave your comment!!!!
Your comments always make me happy and even make my day so lovely!!!


xoxo

★AikA★

Biểu mẫu liên hệ

Name

Email *

Message *