Chilly June

Monday, June 04, 2012
















SPRING COAT: Thrifted  |  SCARF: Good Will  |  SHEER TIGHTS: Nordstrom Rack  |  PASTEL PINKG SPRING BOOTS: TOPSHOP  |  WHITE TOP: H&M  |  FLOWER PRINT SHORTS: F21  |  ACCESSORIES: H&M, ALDO, Charlotte Russe, F21



I can't believe that it's already June and we are almost half way through 2012. Yet, I am really excited for summer to come!! I've got tons of summer goodies already to enjoy my summer time :) Can't wait to show them!!!! Regardless, the Seattle weather is unpredictable as always and today is very chilly and had to grab a coat from the closet to layer up, but still want to make my outfit spring-looking, so I tried to avoid dark and dull colors. The top is a bit fuzzy and knit so enough to keep my warm without the coat plus cuter since it's contained lame thread. 

I realized how great the sheer tights are esp on a chilly day. If I wore black tights or some sort of colored tights, it wouldn't have been as spring look as it is... But still look bleak without tights. Don't you think?

Speaking of my hair, as you can see it's very simple, ponytail! What looks slightly different from my regular hair style is that the bangs are separated in the middle. I had used to have separate bangs for a long time so I was sort of nostalgic and it actually tuned out looking good although my bangs are short... 

Hope you all have a great week!!!

♥ ☆ ♥ ☆  ♥ ☆  ♥ ☆    STAY FASHIONABLE!!!! ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆  ♥ ☆  ♥ 
Thank you for reading!!!!
XOXO



You Might Also Like

0 fashionable comments

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit/see my blog and leave your comment!!!!
Your comments always make me happy and even make my day so lovely!!!


xoxo

★AikA★

Biểu mẫu liên hệ

Name

Email *

Message *