Latest Obsession ~ FLORAL & NEON ~

Monday, July 02, 2012























HAT, FLORAL PANTS, NEON HEELS: H&M  |  CROCHET VEST, BAG: Purchased in Japan  |  BRACELETS: H&M, URBANOG.COM, F21  |  RINGS: ASOS, Charlotte Russe  |  SUNGLASSES: Urban Outfitters 


My latest obsessions are definitely FLORAL and NEON items. That's why I combined my favorites together in my outfit. I wanted to make them bold so I used monotone colors, black and white, for other items, with lovely GOLD accessories and tribal necklace! To add a bit of cool and chic touch, I threw a  fedora hat on :)  
Since these items are trends right now, you can easily find them EVERYWHERE! 
NEON HEELS - HERE!
FLORAL PANTS - H&M or TOPSHOP


♥ ☆ ♥ ☆  ♥ ☆  ♥ ☆    STAY FASHIONABLE!!!! ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆  ♥ ☆  ♥ 
Thank you for reading!!!!
XOXO


You Might Also Like

0 fashionable comments

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit/see my blog and leave your comment!!!!
Your comments always make me happy and even make my day so lovely!!!


xoxo

★AikA★

Biểu mẫu liên hệ

Name

Email *

Message *