Special Sweet Delivery From NYC...♥

Thursday, August 06, 2015

Can we take a moment for a bit and talk about a sweet thing?

Hi LOVEs!!!
I know, my blog mainly has featured my looks, fashion and style. But I am thinking to expand more categories such as beauty tips, lifestyle, food, and more from now on... Because those things are definitely part of my life and huge inspirations to my fashion, and I would like to consider my "Love Closet" is filled with affection from any aspect!

With that being said, I am so thrilled to share something that everyone loves today! I've received the sweetest delivery I've ever gotten in the mail a while back, and I finally have a chance to share it with you guys!
First of all, who in the world doesn't like these yummiest sweet pastries known as macarons? I've been such a busy bee lately, so I was extremely pleased that this pretty macaron box was delivered right in front of my door. Thank you so much MacarOn Cafe!
Not only are these macaron sooooo delicious, but the box with a pink ribbon is also something that  makes me feel really special about this macaron box.

MacarOn Caf e is located in New York City and was established to pay homage to the delicate French confectionery, the macaron. Their shops have been recognized as the connoisseurs of this delicious French pastry because of the wonderful variety of flavors from our master chef, Cecile Cannone. They have  many wonderful clients include: Hermès, Valentino, L'Oréal, Van Cleef & Arpels, Sonia Rykiel, Coach, and LOFT.

You can enjoy NYC macaron right where you are at because they deliver their macron nationwide in the US and in Canada. How awesome is this? I was really shocked with such affordable prices as well. Mine is called Small Luxury Gift Box and it's only $18!!!! It comes in 6 flavored macarons with two options: Freshly Made Daily MacarOn Mix OR Make Your Own Fresh Mix from the choice of 24 flavors such as Pistachio, Dark Chocolate, Caramel, Earl Grey, and Creme Brulee. You can also check how shipping works HERE in case you wonder. 

I was the one who got this pretty yummy box this time, but I will definitely love to gift this one to someone who I love or have been thinking of and make him/her surprise and put smile on the face!

Did I make you feel so hungry? Well that's good because you can order yours now! haha 
Have a sweet Thursday dolls 

_________


Thank you for reading!!!!
XOXO


♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ - STAY FASHiONABLE, STAY UNiQUE - ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥

You Might Also Like

5 fashionable comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello dear! Beautiful photos!! Aww..i want these macarons! :)
    I just found you on instagram and facebook! I would be glad to see you on mine too! :)

    www.fashionizein.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit/see my blog and leave your comment!!!!
Your comments always make me happy and even make my day so lovely!!!


xoxo

★AikA★

Biểu mẫu liên hệ

Name

Email *

Message *