Rounding Out Art Deco with Fox Fur

Tuesday, December 11, 2012





TOP: French Connection  |  SKIRT: Free People  |  TIGHTS: Japan  |  FUR COAT: GAP  |  EARRINGS, NECKLACE, & BRACELET: H&M  |  BOOTIES: NASTY GAL


I really love this look a lot just because I haven't worn a lady-like outfit for a while. Since it's December that means it's time to celebrate holidays, this look could be a holiday inspired look, I guess...

The top I found in Buffalo Exchange but originally from French Connection completely caught my eye so I couldn't resist to buy it, and my decision didn't fail at all. I should have taken a close look of it, but you still can see how amazing the details are. Plus, it creates a vintage looking; that's another reason why I really love this top because you know, vintage stuff are usually expensive in my opinion. lol
I didn't have any clothes that have such beautiful designs/details so this top is definitely gonna be my favorite statement piece. 

Also I love mixing up all black accessories with different textures. It creates an appealing looking and am also happy with how the fur coat gives the elegance feeling to my look.
With this look I am so ready to enjoy my holidays with a glass of champagne and some delicious refreshments!

What's your holiday inspired look?



♥ ☆ ♥ ☆  ♥ ☆  ♥ ☆ ♥   STAY FAB & STAY FASHIONABLE!!!! ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆  ♥ ☆  ♥ 

Thank you for reading!!!!

XOXO


You Might Also Like

1 fashionable comments

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit/see my blog and leave your comment!!!!
Your comments always make me happy and even make my day so lovely!!!


xoxo

★AikA★

Biểu mẫu liên hệ

Name

Email *

Message *