New H&M Hauls

Tuesday, December 04, 2012







Hey lovelies!
Can you believe that it's already December? and which means that this year is almost over!!!!! I feel like I still need more a few more months because I actually have a lot of things I want to do within 2012! How about you guys? Are you ready for the new year? :)


So since November is my birthday month, ( yes I became 26! Happy Birthday to me! ) I'd decided to spoil myself quite a lot! hehe yup, I'VE BEEN SHOPPING SO MUCH!!!!!
I am so pleased that there were so many days for SALES in my bd month! Pre-Black Friday sales, Black Friday sales, and Cyber Monday Sales.... How could I not take advantage of these amazing sales, right?
Last year I stayed awake till in the morning just to go shopping on Black Friday. It was totally my first time to shop on Black Friday so I was completely excited about it. However, this year I had to refuse it because I needed to work.
But then, I received an awesome email from H&M, my most favorite brand in the world, before BF and it was regarding Pre-Black Friday Deals. This email was such a big trigger for me to shop at H&M next day!

As you can see through the pictures above, I've obtained greatly wonderful items from them....
 Maison Marin Margiela Collection totally brew me away! It was just so much fun looking at all the incredible stuff. Unfortunately I couldn't buy what I wanted to. Yet I am still happy with what I could get, which is the horse tail necklace. My most favorite items out of my purchase is the Galaxy Print Jacket. I've seen so many ppl wearing Galactic items, mostly leggings and skirts, but I couldn't find the best piece for myself.... and guess what? This jacket was THE LAST ONE in the store. I had such a good luck when I spotted it when I was looking at the Winter Magazine as I was fitting.
The blue shiny knit is totally cool and fabulous, the black statement necklace would be able to add the  bold emotion to any of my outfits, the fur scarf can be a very tasteful item for fall, the jewelries are always necessity items so it never gets enough, and the glitter rounded bag will serve as a playful and eye-catch guy with the all-black-look during Winter.

In addition to those amazing hauls, I've got two pairs of Litas (Lita Claw & Lita Spike) from Jeffery Campbell via Nasty Gal and Solestuck, and a Crystal Collar necklace from Nasty Gal as well, and I am waiting for a camo oversized knitted sweater from a new incredibly inexpensive online store, Sheinside and for other three packages from ASOS.

Well well.... I've shopped enough, haven't I ? lol I must stop shopping or take a break at least for a while.

Hope you guys enjoyed shopping at Black Friday as much as I do!!!





♥ ☆ ♥ ☆  ♥ ☆  ♥ ☆ ♥   STAY FAB & STAY FASHIONABLE  ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆  ♥ ☆  ♥ 

Thank you for reading!!!!

XOXO





You Might Also Like

1 fashionable comments

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit/see my blog and leave your comment!!!!
Your comments always make me happy and even make my day so lovely!!!


xoxo

★AikA★

Biểu mẫu liên hệ

Name

Email *

Message *