Be crazy!

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Who said we have to wear pants or warm clothes when it's cold?

Of course keeping yourself warm is always smart and good, and I totally agree with it. 
But sometime why don't you be a bit crazy with what you want to.

I don't care how people say about me wearing a skirt or short pants during winter or even a snowy day.
Because that's what I want to do. Why can't I ?

People call me "oh you are crazy!" 
Then I will say, "Oh am I? I would rather be a CRAZY girl because that's is WHO I AM"

People look at me, like "Why the heck this girl is wearing short pants when it's snow?"
Then I will smile back to them as if I am saying "Thanks for looking at me! My outfit is very cute, isn't it?"

"Just Do What You Want To Do!" :D

HAT: Nordstrom Rack
SCARF: Forever 21
COAT : Unknown, Japanese Brand
SHORTS: Another Edition, Japanese Brand
POLKA DOTTED TIGHTS: ASOS
KNEE HIGH SOCKS: Kutsushita- Ya, Japanese Brand
BOOTS: Bearpaw




HAT: Nordstrom Rack
RED TOP: Express
SHORTS: Another Edition, Japanese Brand
POLKA DOTTED TIGHTS: ASOS
KNEE HIGH SOCKS: Kutsushita- Ya, Japanese Brand
BOOTS: Bearpaw


WATCH: ASOS
BRACELET: Charlotte Russe
SNAKE RING: Charlotte Russe
DOUBLE RINGS: Unknown, Japanese Brand
EARRINGS: Fuego








♥ ☆ ♥ ☆  ♥ ☆  ♥ ☆    Thank you so much for reading!  ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆  ♥ ☆  ♥ 
Hope you all have a sweet and lovely one!! 
XOXO

You Might Also Like

1 fashionable comments

  1. Love the jewllery x
    http://life-of-a-london-intern.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit/see my blog and leave your comment!!!!
Your comments always make me happy and even make my day so lovely!!!


xoxo

★AikA★

Biểu mẫu liên hệ

Name

Email *

Message *