Make A Scene // Win A Pair of Shoes & A Fun Party at Your Favorite Spot

Monday, June 20, 2016

It's officially summer season! Get free pair of summer shoes or sandals! A N D... free party at your favorite place! Read more how to enter!

Photographed by Stephen Klise  //  Bar Melusine 
DRESS :: c/o She Inside
BANDANA :: Urban Outfitters 
SANDALS :: c/o Cat Footwear
SUNNIES ::  No Weekends
BAG :: ZARA

_________

Hi LOVEs!!! Happy first day of summer!
I am so excited to partner again with Cat Footwear to share a fun contest with you guys!!!
Cat Footwear would love to see where you want to Make A Scene - at your local coffee shop, a cool new place you've found lately, your regular bar, or random neighborhood that wows you! The option is endless!

For my Make-A-Scene location, I picked a fun, colorful, vivid and lovely sea food restaurant called Bar Melusine. This isn't my go-to place to eat at, but I was dying to check them out for not only that I heard their food is so tasty, but also for photogenic interior all around the restaurant! Needless to say, it was so cute in person and I couldn't help snapping some photos!


The view from the bar!



Perfect green & white tile inspo for #IHaveThisThingsWithFloors

I define myself as a fashion blogger, but I love taking pictures of yummy food, pretty places, amazing views, stunning nature, and anything that inspires and attracts me. And love to share them all on my Instagram, not just my fashion & style. That's why Bar Melusine is definitely the best place for the Make A Scene campaign with my new Cat Foorwear fringe sandals pairing an off-the-shoulder dress. Their shoes are more about streetwear style, but they carry a pair that can be worn in a chic style, too! 
On top of that, it would be so much fun to throw a party here at Bar Melusine for all people who have helped me with my blogging journey - my supporters, my friends, my besties, photographers, and of course my fans! I know they would L O V E partying with me here with pretty scenery and good seafood! 

So now, it's your turn to tell a story and show us where you wanna Make A Scene! 

Here is how:
1. Post a photo to Instagram or Twitter of your favorite place to make a scene. 
2. Make sure to tag @CatFoorWear - Instagram or Twitter
3. Use the hashtag #MakeASceneHere 

The prize:
A free pair of shoes from Cat Foorwear. The grand prize, chosen from by the by-weekly winners, will be a party hosted by them at your favorite place to Make A scene! 

*More details here*

It's quite easy, isn't it? You only have TWO MORE DAYS to enter. So don't wait, and submit your photo now! Good luck, and I hope you like what I chose for this campaign!
Cheers to the new week, cutie pies! 


_________

Thank you for reading!!!!
XOXO


♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ - STAY FASHiONABLE, STAY UNiQUE - ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥

You Might Also Like

0 fashionable comments

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit/see my blog and leave your comment!!!!
Your comments always make me happy and even make my day so lovely!!!


xoxo

★AikA★

Biểu mẫu liên hệ

Name

Email *

Message *