Kat White // Killer Sunnies to Shop At

Monday, May 02, 2016

Looking for an awesome pair of sunnies? Well, I've got you covered! ;) 

Photographed by Jason Nakaya  //  Lower Queen Anne 

SUNNIES  ::  c/o NO WEEKENDS
T SHIRT  ::  Thrifted ( similar HERE & HERE)
CHOCKER  ::  c/o The Wear About (or similar HERE)
RINGS  ::  Forever 21
BAG  ::  Vintage Chanel ( similar HERE, HERE & HERE

_________

Hi LOVEs!!! How's your weekend? I hope you all had tons of fun!!! 
As much as I love high heels, and as much I am sucker for hats ( literally I can't live without those fashion items! ), sunglasses play such an important role when it comes to my fashion. Essentially, I carry at least two pair of sunnies in my purse all year around. It doesn't matter if it's sunny or cloudy, it's part of my fashion. Then,  during the summer, I might even carry more than three!! Can you relate? Or I am just crazy? Well... I'll just say: "One can never have too many pairs" So far my favorite brands are Free People and ASOS
Although I have those two favorite brands to shop at all the time, I am constantly looking for new places. I've been in love with a small Southern California brand called NO WEEKENDS and this KAT WHITE glasses that I am wearing. This post is for them. My first pair was ALEX in silver, and I was so obsessed with them!!!! Why past tense? Because, I just broke them last night... </3  
Anyway, their selection of sunnies just blew my mind, and I have other pairs - Luna Black, Perla Indigo, Nicole Black, and Nicole Brown . Of course I've been in love with them. I really dig their new spring/summer collection. I can't decide which ones I am going to get my hands on next. 
Seriously, if you are getting tired of shopping sunnies at the same places, or haven't been able to find a new perfect pair this season, you better check out NO WEEKENDS! I have a special code that you can take advantage of for some discounts. Simply add AIKA15 at check out and you are all set! 

Happy May, lovelies!!!

_________

Thank you for reading!!!!
XOXO


♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ - STAY FASHiONABLE, STAY UNiQUE - ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥

You Might Also Like

5 fashionable comments

  1. Love the look <3

    ______________________
    PERSONAL STYLE BLOG
    http://evdaily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love your shoots! Those sunnies are amazing; love your edgy style.

    xo, alice / T Y P E N U

    ReplyDelete
  3. these sunnies are so cute!! 全然案内するよ〜!ちなみに麻里子です♡

    ReplyDelete
  4. OAK LED Co ,Limited specialized in high power led lighting for stadium We offer 100 2000w LED Football Stadium Light With one of the top football stadium light manufacturers and suppliers, we produce high quality products with reliable quality led stadium light

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit/see my blog and leave your comment!!!!
Your comments always make me happy and even make my day so lovely!!!


xoxo

★AikA★

Biểu mẫu liên hệ

Name

Email *

Message *