Far From Basic

Sunday, July 26, 2015


So you have a LBD & LWD, right? Now how about LGD?

Photographed by Sarah Wolfe  //  SODO 

DRESS: c/o Fly Nation
HEELS: c/o Missguided ( adore THESE or THESE, TOPSHOP)
BAG: eBay (or similar Boohoo, Steve Madden )
HAT: Aritzia 
LIPSTICK: NYX
NECKLACE: c/o Fly Nation 

_________

Hi LOVEs! Happy Sunday!!
This is another look ft. my new favorite brand, Fly Nation. I hope you liked the previous look in their killer black swimsuit! I really adore their simple yet chic and edgy/street style that you can rock on daily basis.  I think this gray t-shirt dress really shows that off. It was really hard for me to pick what I want for this collaboration, but I am so glad to get my hands on this LGD. To be honest with you, I didn't have any dress in gray, and this number is perfect due to its comfiness. It's is simply so flattering. Normally a t-shirt dress is considerably toned down, but its side slit design not only makes a look so fly, but it elongates your legs as well. Heck yes! This "far from basic" t-shirt is definitely an everyday essential for every girl's closet.

Since the dress is simple, I edged it up by adding a bunch of gold jewelry and a pop of red on my lips. I styled it with a baseball cap and a fringe bag for a sporty effect. Then, I paired it with a platform sandals, but you can swap them for your favorite kicks for a more casual look OR to strappy heels for a night out!
A lot of sweet weekend hugs! xoxo 



_________


Thank you for reading!!!!
XOXO


♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ - STAY FASHiONABLE, STAY UNiQUE - ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥

You Might Also Like

1 fashionable comments

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit/see my blog and leave your comment!!!!
Your comments always make me happy and even make my day so lovely!!!


xoxo

★AikA★

Biểu mẫu liên hệ

Name

Email *

Message *