Minimal White Out

Friday, January 16, 2015


Photographed by Marcus Annable // Kerry Park

TOP :: c/o ShopRoxx turtleneck, c/o Now I Style coat (similar here & here)
BOTTOM :: TOPSHOP

SHOES :: Zara (old, adore this & this)
BAG :: Bellevue Collection (gifted, similar here)
ACCESSORIES :: ASOS sunglasses


_________


Hi LOVEs!!
One of the street trends that has caught my eyes these days is wearing all white ensembles with winter layers. People are inclined to wear dark colors during this season, and I am definitely one of them. It's bold and sophisticated and I don't think it never goes wrong with it however you style in. Nonetheless, it's fresh and fun to switch up your mind, playing with colors once in a while, and we also need to brighten up the darkest days of the year! Whites are definitely great color option to choose from! I adore the sleekness and crispness of the hue, and it will surely freshen up your mind once you put on because I actually felt revitalizing while wearing this look!

I've tried several times all white styles for the last few years over the summer, but never done in winter. So why not challenge myself to give it a try? It's a new year, and it's all about trying new things without fear, right? Right on time, I got this slick white turtleneck from ShopRoxx, and I simply paired it with my white wardrobe. Super effortless coordinating ever! Normally I add accessories or mix with vivid color items as I go for head-to-toe all white look, but this time I kept the whole look as simple as possible. Yet I couldn't help myself tying it with a snakeskin clutch for a bit of eye candy.

Do you like all-white fashions in winter? Hope you enjoy today's winter white look!
    TGIF sweeties! ♥


_________


Thank you for reading!!!!
XOXO


☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ - STAY FASHiONABLE, STAY UNiQUE - ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆

You Might Also Like

1 fashionable comments

  1. I love to dress up in lots of colors and I hate dull dark shades, especially during winter, since everybody tend to wrap their selves in black! So of course, I absolutely adore this ensemble, you're a breath of fresh air! ^_^ Loving the coat so much!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit/see my blog and leave your comment!!!!
Your comments always make me happy and even make my day so lovely!!!


xoxo

★AikA★

Biểu mẫu liên hệ

Name

Email *

Message *