Tribal Touch In A Beautiful Sundress

Friday, May 30, 2014





TRIBAL PRINT SUNDRESS - Jump At Chance Dress: RVCA
FRINGED BAG (similar HERE or HERE): Forever 21
BEADED NECKLACE (similar HERE): Gifted From My Bestie
FLOWER CORSAGE (similar HERE or HERE): H&M
RINGS: H&M, ALDO, Urban Outfitters


_____________________________



Hi LOVEs!!!!
I am deeply sorry for being MIA for such a long time... My laptop was suddenly out of control, but I was finally able to upgrade to MacBook Pro with Retina Display! OMG! I love it to death! <3  I am also really happy to be finally back here!!!!

Lately, the Seattle weather has been amazingly beautiful and I can't help but enjoy it! I bet it makes everyone here so happy and smiling! Almost as if I anticipated the shift toward sunny weather, I was  prepared to enjoy it by getting my hands on this fabulous sundress from RVCA!  I am digging the tribal vibes this summer, one of the huge trends. This maxi sundress has marvelous exotic textiles! Since I am petite, I always have a difficult time to find a maxi dress that does not make me look short. So, when I ran into this dress at the ZEBRA Club, I strongly felt a bond with it. The ruffled neckline helps me cover my long torso, and the flowing bottoms give a playful look that makes me dance with the wind :) I also love how it looks from behind. I think this is the best sundress I've ever owned! The only thing I am not pleased about this dress is.... I have to wear platform heels to avoid walking with the dress trailing. But I will definitely wear this dress over the summer, and it will be on heavy rotation! I would like to go on a date with this dress and then want to go to a beach and walk with my date along the sea shore! That would be fun and romantic, wouldn't it?

To keep the tribal theme going, I accessorized myself with tribal-inspired pieces. The beaded strap necklace with a wood pendant gifted from my best friend is nicely harmonized with the dress. The flower hair corsage in my lightly curled hair with a half updo adds an extra feminine touch. Now if your hair style looks a bit lonely for spring and summer, I recommend to wear some cute hair accessories, like I did. A tiny detail sometimes changes the whole look completely.
I always love wearing stacked bracelets. I can do mix and match with whatever I adore but never look 'overdone' or 'over accessorized.' If you don't know how to do it or aren't bold enough to try this awesome 'armparty' method, I found a great article that is worth reading and gets you try it out!!



Happy Friday 



_____________________________




♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ STAY FASHIONABLE, STAY UNIQUE ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥

Thank you for reading!!!!

XOXO



You Might Also Like

2 fashionable comments

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit/see my blog and leave your comment!!!!
Your comments always make me happy and even make my day so lovely!!!


xoxo

★AikA★

Biểu mẫu liên hệ

Name

Email *

Message *