TOPSHOP WISH LIST

Sunday, April 22, 2012

When I wake up, first thing I always do is to check my mail box. The other day, I received an email from TOPSHOP. (Always exciting to check their mail!) The mail is regarding new spring/summer collections, and I was looking through their new 4 collections, Calypso, Pageant Princess, Native, and Off Track. As always each collection completely draws me in!!! I had to get up and to get ready for work but couldn't help checking them. I really LOVE Calypso and Pageant Princess collection. These two collections have totally different taste, yet they still fit the taste of my style/look!!!
So here are the pictures of each collection that I wish to add into my wish list (don't know if I can own because I've already shopped a lot for the last two months, and now I am trying to slow down, well I have to!!! :p )


CALYPSO
From left: Ombre Print Curve Hem Vest, MOTO Neon Pink 7/8ths Jeans, WOWZA Metallic Wood Heel WedgesTropical Floral Crop Halter Top, MOTO Neon Hotpants, Neon Floral Shopper Bag, Tencil Jersey Panel Biker, FRENCHIE Glitter Sole Sandls, Scarf Print Zip Bralet, MOTO Neon Yellow Crop Jeans

PAGEANT PRINCESS
From left: Jewel Bodycon Dress By Dress Up Topshop, Premium Bonded Lace Dress, PARTY Barely there Sandals, MOTO Denim Zip Bralet, Daisy Printed Pleated Skirt,  Not listed anymore, GAME Glitter Pointed Courts, Mint Textured Peplum Skirt


NATIVE
From Left: Print Oversize Shirt, Not Listed Anymore, SALEM V Throat Peep Wedges, Animal Cupped Sun Dress, MOTO Fitted Denim Shirt, Gold Stud Crop Tee, Aztec Print Leggings

OFF TRACK
From left: Tie Neck Maxi dress, REFLECT Metallic Heel Sandals, Sporty Square Tee by Boutique, Geo Shape Pendant, Textured Slash Sleeve Blazer, Metallic Pleated Skirt, RAZZLE Mesh Panel Boots, Premium Silk Ombre Tapered Trousers


Which collection is your most favorite one? :)



♥ ☆ ♥ ☆  ♥ ☆  ♥ ☆    Thank you so much for reading!  ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆  ♥ ☆  ♥ 
Hope you all have a sweet and lovely one!!!
XOXO

You Might Also Like

0 fashionable comments

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit/see my blog and leave your comment!!!!
Your comments always make me happy and even make my day so lovely!!!


xoxo

★AikA★

Biểu mẫu liên hệ

Name

Email *

Message *